Fibroids: Testing & Monitoring
Our fibroids testing provides diagnosis and monitoring of fibroids as well as your health.
Who is it for?
Women with history of fibroids, heavy periods, abnormal bleeding or of Afro-Caribbean origin
What does it involve?
- 30 minute consultation with a consultant gynaecologist
- Abdominal and pelvic examination
- Blood tests including
- Full blood count
- Serum Ferritin
- Pelvic ultrasound scan
- Comprehensive report to you and your GP
- Direct access to consultant 24/7 for any urgent health concerns
Please note that our self pay packages are available at The Portland Hospital only. Please enquire with the practice secretary if you wish to book at another hospital.
- £550 (Including consultation, blood tests and pelvic ultrasound scan)
To book an appointment now please call:
0207 10 11 700